Benefits of Green Tea
Benefits of Bergamot and Ginger Essential Oils
- Bergamot has a calming and soothing aroma.
- It is frequently used in massage therapy for its calming and uplifting benefits.
- Diffuse it in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply this essential oil to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma and enjoy its skin-purifying benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey tea with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply Bergamot to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm and harmony.
- Add one to two drops of it to your next DIY skincare cleanser.
- Bergamot mixes well with Lavender, Patchouli, Lime, Arborvitae, Ylang Ylang, and Frankincense.
- Diffuse it for a sense of self-confidence.
- Use Bergamot with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming, soothing massage and a relaxing aroma.
- Bergamot helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply Bergamot topically to soothe, calm, and rejuvenate the skin.
- This essential oil supports healthy nervous system, cardiovascular system, and cognitive function.*
- It may calm the nervous system and relax the muscles.*
- Blend Bergamot with Lavender and apply it topically to the abdomen to promote feelings of relaxation.
- Diffuse Bergamot to reduce feelings of negativity and stress.
- Use it as an effective surface cleanser.
- Bergamot helps soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- It helps to support a healthy metabolism.*
- During a long car ride along windy roads, diffuse or place a drop of Ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- May help to support healthy digestion.*
- May help to support healthy joint function.*
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- May help reduce occasional nausea.*
- Great to add to your dinner for enhanced flavor.
- Use one to two drops in place of whole ginger in favorite recipes.
- Diffuse to help create a sense of equilibrium.
- Diffuse for added energy in late afternoons.
- Delivers antioxidant protection.*
- Use with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a stimulating massage.
Please feel free to post a comment below and tell me how you like to use essential oils.
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.